In 1885, a group of people realized the need for a baptist church in the community of Richland. They gathered together and organized Richland Baptist Church. They met in a log schoolhouse.
Within a few years, they had built their first building. In 1954, the present Sactuary was dedicated, followed by additional buildings.
In 1996, the church began an annual presentation of Walk Through Bethlehem, which in it's three nights attracts almost 1,500 people. It is only one of the many expressions of love and ministry to the community.
The commitment of the believers who met in the log schoolhouse is the same commitment of the believers who are members of Richland Baptist Church today.
Use the button below to make a donation to the Air Conditioner Fund
Richland Baptist Church
40443 Stewart Rd
Zephyrhills, FL 33540
Phone: +1 352 567-2990